Our friendly and well experienced team of former pro-athletes will support you in reaching your athletic goals. Our head coaches both have Masters degree in Sports Science and they know the detailed, complex subtleties you’ll need for your training and races.
- Seit 16 Jahren als Triathlon Trainer tätig vom Anfänger bis zum Profi
- ehemaliger Profi-Triathlet
- Founder & Headcoach des Gorillas & Butterflies Racing Teams
- aktiver Triathlet
I’ve loved the water since my early childhood. At the age of six, I joined my home swimclub SG Weinheim-Hohensachsen, where I quickly learned to master all 4 swim strokes. My favorite and best stroke is the backstroke. As I grew, I started to train in Heidelberg at the Olympic Training Center (1998-2004) with a competitive swim squad.
These are some of my greatest successes:
- German Champion in my age group on the 50m backstroke (2000)
- German Vize Champion in my age group on 100m and 200m backstroke (2000)
- German Vize Champion in my age group on 200m backstroke (2002)
- German Vize Champion in my age group on 100m backstroke (2003)
- 3rd Place at the German Youth Championships on 100m backstroke (2002) and 200m backstroke (2003)
- Participation in the World Cup in Berlin (2004)
Once Istopped competitive swimming, I started to train kids and teens at my home swim club. In 2009, I moved to Darmstadt to go to the University. There I also became a swimming coach of a competitive triathlon swim team. While there, I also earned my triathlon C-coaching license. And in 2016, I successfully completed my graduate degree in Sports Science with an emphasis in Computer Science.
moments with us
You are interested in our Gorillas & Butterflies and Bike Works triathlon training camp 2017? Please send us an email over the contact box and we will contact you straight away! We are looking forward to meet you!